Even if you haven’t declared as a psychology major yet, there are many ways for you to get involved with the Department of Psychology. Find the right one for you!
- Student Government Board Undergraduate Conference Fund for Research
- Nationality Rooms Summer Study Abroad Scholarships
- 2022 Department of Psychology Scholarship Opportunity - Deadline May 15, 2022
- LRDC Summer Internship
- Hot Metal Bridge Post-Bac Fellowship
- Archival Scholar Research Awards (ASRA)
- 60+ College Scholarships for Minority Students
Experiential learning takes place outside the classroom and occurs when you pursue research with faculty, internships/field experiences, or service learning and is a valuable experience regardless of your career intention. We encourage you to consider at least one of these opportunities as part of your educational experience at Pitt.
Are you interested in participating in research? Maybe an experience outside of Pittsburgh?
The American Psychological Association (APA) maintains a database of nationwide research opportunities for undergraduate students.
The Advising Office sends an e-mail every Friday afternoon that includes announcements of new courses, employment opportunities, directed research and more from the department, university and broad field of psychology to all declared majors. These Undergraduate Announcements are also posted on our website at all times.