~~ While the Department of Psychology strongly supports experiential learning opportunities for undergraduate students, we're asking student hold all learning agreements for fall term until we have additional details about the reopening of university facilities. Please continue to watch for updates on this page, the weekly announcements and your Pitt email. Thank you for your patience and understanding. ~~
The categories listed below are used as a means of organization. Please do not overlook any sites because of the categories.
- Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI)
- Peoples Oakland
- WPIC Acute Adolescent Partial & Intensive Outpatient Programs +
- Gateway Rehabilitation Center +
- Catholic Charities Diocese of Pittsburgh +
- Gwen's Girls + - New Posting
- Highmark Caring Place + *
- The Children's Institute +
- The Day School at The Children's Institute +
- Family Resources
- UPMC Shadyside: Hospital Elder Life Program (HELP)
- West Penn Hospital: Hospital Elder Life Program (HELP)
- Allegheny General Hospital: Hospital Elder Life Program (HELP)
- Pittsburgh Center for Creative Reuse - multiple opportunities
- The Education Partnership Development & Outreach
- The Education Partnership Marketing & Communication
- The Education Partnership Program Management
- National Aviary Marketing & Communication
- National Aviary Philanthropy
- University of Pittsburgh Career Center Marketing Placement
- Dunkin Donuts & The Heartland Restaurant Group
- Olson Zaltman Associates
* Require or recommend a 2-term commitment. Click on each site for more information.
+ Require clearances. These clearances can take 4-6 weeks to process, so apply for them as soon as you obtain a position. Please note that some sites may also require a current TB test and/or FBI fingerprint check. Information about clearances can be found here.
TB tests are available either from your personal doctor or the Allegheny County Health Department, 3441 Forbes Ave.(412-687-2243) Additional information regarding site requirements is provided under each site link and should be discussed during initial interview with site supervisor prior to registration for PSY 1900.