- Friday, April 28, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.
- Students are expected to report by 5:00 pm
- Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hall, 4141 Fifth Avenue
- Doors open for family and friends at 5:00 pm. Seats are first come, first served.
- Tickets are not required
- Regalia is required and can be purchased from Graduation Central hosted by the Book Store in early April.
Graduating seniors should expect to receive an invitation to their PITT email address with more information as it becomes available. Remember to watch for information in the Friday Weekly Announcements.
Where: Connolly Ballroom, Alumni Hall, Oakland
When: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., April 11 and 12
From 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Tuesday, April 11 and Wednesday, April 12, the Pitt Alumni Association, in cooperation with the Office of Special Events and the University Store on Fifth, will host ”Graduation Central” in the Connolly Ballroom of Alumni Hall. At this time, students will:
- Receive instructions for the ceremony
- Purchase their caps and gowns
Students also will be able to purchase graduation announcements, class rings, and diploma frames. If you are participating in commencement, it is vital that you attend Graduation Central on April 11 or 12.
For additional information regarding the University Commencement please visit their website.