The Psychology Department commencement ceremony is scheduled for Friday, April 26, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. in Soldiers and Sailors Hall, 4141 Fifth Avenue. This event is expected to last approximately 2-hours. Tickets are not required for this event. Doors will open at 5:00p.m. for family and friends and seating is first come, first served.
- Graduating seniors should expect to receive an invitation to their PITT email address with more information in mid-March. Students will be expected to report by 5:00 pm.
- Regalia is required to participate in the commencement ceremony. Regalia may be purchased at Graduation Central.
- Professional photographs of the event will be taken throughout the ceremony by E. Henigan Studios, and may be ordered after the event by visiting www.eheniganstudios.com, (Once photos are posted they can be ordered by going to http://www.eheniganstudios.com, choose "More" and then "SHOP" in the dropdown menu. A list of recent events will be listed. Choose "University of Pittsburgh Psychology Graduation dated April 26, 2019".
- For individual student photo opportunities, please contact the photographer directly.
Please contact the Advising Office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-624-4540) with any questions.
For information on the Undergraduate University Ceremony, click here.
Where: Connolly Ballroom, Alumni Hall, Oakland
When: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., April 9 and 10
From 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Tuesday, April 9 and Wednesday, April 10, the Pitt Alumni Association, in cooperation with the Office of Special Events and the University Store on Fifth, will host ”Graduation Central” in the Connolly Ballroom of Alumni Hall. At this time, students will:
- Receive instructions for the ceremony
- Purchase their caps and gowns
Students also will be able to purchase graduation announcements, class rings, and diploma frames. If you are participating in commencement, it is vital that you attend Graduation Central on April 10 or 11.
Questions regarding the University commencement ceremony or Graduation Central, please contact the Office of Special Events at 412-624-7100.
For Psychology event inquiries please email email@example.com or call 412-624-4540.