Professor, Department of Psychiatry, School of Medicine (Secondary appointment in Dept. of Psychology)
PhD, Arizona State University
Clinical Program, Clinical/Developmental Program
Research Interests: Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, substance use/abuse, course and treatment
Accepting Graduate Students: No
- Molina, B.S.G., & Pelham, W. E., Jr., (2003). Childhood predictors of adolescent substance use in a longitudinal study of children with ADHD. Journal of Abnormal Psychology, Vol 12(3)
- Molina, B. S. G., Bukstein, O. G., & Lynch, K. (2002). Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder and Conduct Disorder symptomatology in adolescents with Alcohol Use Disorder. Psychology of Addictive Behaviors, Vol. 16, pp. 161-164.
- Molina, B., Smith, B., & Pelham, W. E. (2001). Factor structure and criterion validity of secondary school teacher ratings of ADHD and ODD.J Abnormal Child Psychology, 29(1), 71-82.
- Molina, B., Smith, B., & Pelham, W. E. (1999). Interactive effects of ADHD and CD on early adolescent substance use. Psychology of Addictive Behaviors, 13, 348-358.
Honors and Awards
- Mentored Research Scientist Development Award, National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (1995-2000)
Graduate Student Advisees
- Walther (Palmer), Christine