The Psychology teaching faculty offers an Advanced Achievement in the Teaching of Psychology for graduate students wishing to receive additional training and mentorship in teaching.
This program provides:
- Additional training in best practices of undergraduate teaching in Psychology.
- Mentoring through evaluation and feedback from faculty mentors, peers, and the University
- Center for Teaching and Learning (UCTL).
- Opportunities to develop innovations in undergraduate teaching and disseminate these
- approaches to the community.